We properly design and safeguard your commercial interests and relationships at the contract preparation stage, to significantly reduce your commercial risks in the future. This also facilitates good relations you’re your contractual counterparties and minimses the potential for conflict. This enables you to reduce the time and costs devoted to pursuing claims and managing disputes.
Commercial contract law
We provide legal support at every stage of a contract, including planning, drafting, negotiation, conclusion, execution and termination. We advise both suppliers and recipients of services or goods in every industry and economic sector.
How can we help?
- Preparing template and tailor-made contracts to sell or distribute goods, both domestically and internationally;
- Developing legal frameworks for service sales structures, including franchise systems;
- Reviewing and adapting contracts based on foreign law to ensure compliance with Polish law;
- Representing clients in contract negotiations and preparing related documentation (e.g. bills of exchange, bank guarantees and other types of contract security).
- Providing day-to-day advice to an international energy group, including by preparing, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and contracts to purchase services or goods;
- Adapting foreign model distribution agreements to Polish law for a global leader in the software segment;
- Adapting a foreign template of general terms and conditions to Polish law for an international news agency;
- Adapting a foreign template of general terms and conditions of sale for a leading international manufacturer of white goods;
- Adapting foreign model distribution agreements to Polish law for a Scandinavian mobile marketing service provider;
- Revising and updating the terms and conditions of an online currency exchange office;
- Adapting a foreign model contract to Polish law for a supplier of automated solutions for rail vehicles;
- Drafting a model contract for maintenance services and logistical support for acquirers in the cashless transaction industry and ATM network operators for an international service provider;
- Drafting a model international master franchise agreement for Vox Furniture;
- Drafting a model supply agreement between Kubota and Asian suppliers;
- Advising an international energy group on a day-to-day basis, including drafting, reviewing, adapting and negotiating commercial agreements and agreements for the purchase of services or goods, as well as collateral for receivables (bank guarantees, letters of credit, mortgages, bills of exchange, parent company and inter-company sureties).
Show moreShow less
- Advising Bito Poland, a provider of innovative warehouse solutions, on a day-to-day basis and on drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with key contractors and suppliers;
- Conducting a legal audit of the templates of key commercial agreements and concluded agreements (including supply and distribution agreements) of Lerg Group companies and providing ongoing support in negotiating commercial agreements;
- Advising one of Poland’s largest liquor distributors and spirits producers on its operations and distribution and sales agreements;
- Providing legal and tax advice to a market leader in supplying high-quality computer hardware in connection with a framework agreement to supply products to Polkomtel;
- Advising an entity which sells photovoltaic systems of a globally recognised brand on the compliance of its current and planned business model with competition law;
- Providing day-to-day advice to Sawex when negotiating and drafting a new distribution agreement with a key contractor;
- Providing day-to-day advice and support to Sawex Foods during the pandemic on executing commercial contracts and applying force majeure clauses;
- Providing day-to-day advice on executing international sale of goods contracts to domestic and foreign companies of the VOX Furniture Group. Representing Polish and foreign companies of the VOX Furniture Group in litigation concerning the international sale of goods;
- Reviewing distribution agreements between a domestic distributor of advanced measuring devices and its suppliers (including those operating globally within international capital groups);
- Reviewing the compatibility with competition law of distribution agreements used by leading, globally operating or European market manufacturers of medical devices (including endovascular; ECP/EECP Therapy cardiovascular) for a distributor of these devices;
- Drafting a model international sales agreement for a renowned entity in the clothing industry (underwear)
- Drafting a reciprocal agency agreement for Delve and supporting negotiations with its partner;
- Advising a Canadian manufacturer of MC Dairy products on supply agreements for a line of dairy equipment, including bankruptcy proceedings of a Polish supplier and criminal proceedings related to the actions of the supplying company’s owners to the detriment of the client. Drafting a supply agreement with an alternative supplier;
- Drafting General Terms and Conditions of Sale for Steinpol Central Services to Polish and foreign clients;
- Advising a gas&oil industry leader on joint operations agreements, drilling rig installation services, and contracts for drilling services using entrusted equipment;
- Reviewing a draft contract for the distribution of cardiac recording and transmission equipment, among other things, from the perspective of compliance with competition law, for an entity operating in the medical centre market;
- Providing day-to-day advice to a leading national entity in the concrete, decorative and landscaping products industry, including by preparing, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and agreements to purchase services or goods;
- Reviewing the existing and planned distribution structure of a leading manufacturer of chemicals
- Drafting a distribution agreement for a Polish plastic packaging manufacturer;
- Adapting foreign distribution agreement templates to Polish law for a Scandinavian mobile marketing services provider;
- Advising Sawex Chemicals on EU and Polish sanctions affecting the performance of international contracts with Russian suppliers or concerning raw materials from Russia;
- Advising businesses in the Lerg Group on EU and Polish sanctions affecting the performance of international contracts with Russian suppliers or concerning raw materials from Russia;
- Advising Steinpol Central Services on EU and Polish sanctions affecting the performance of international contracts with suppliers from Russia or Belarus, or concerning raw materials from Russia.