For a company to function effectively, it is crucial to develop appropriate business strategies for resolving everyday challenges.
The incorrect application of corporate or commercial law can be dangerous for your company. Our legal advice allows you to minimise such risks so that you can conduct your business activities effectively.
In a dynamically changing market environment, appropriate legal and corporate consulting is essential at all stages of business.
We cooperate with other in-house teams at SSW Pragmatic Solutions, including SSW Finance and SSW Accounting, to provide our clients with comprehensive solutions that are fully customised to their individual business needs.
How we can help?
Our corporate law practice supports clients, among others, in the following sways:
- Establishing companies or branches of foreign enterprises;
- Advising on the creation of close investment funds and alternative investment companies (including the registration of managing ASI) and drafting the rules of cooperation and funds management between investors and investment fund associations;
- Assessing the holding the status of ASI/ managing ASI;
- Providing day-to-day corporate services for companies, branches, closed investment funds and alternative investment companies.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts;
- Advising on corporate restructurings concerning companies, branches, closed investment funds and alternative investment companies, including advice on all tax, employment and regulatory issues;
- Supporting the implementation of restructurings including transformations, divisions, mergers and liquidations;
- Advising on the issuance of corporate bonds;
- Developing and implementing incentive schemes;
- Preparing managerial contracts.