We advise FinTech companies not only on their expansion on the Polish market and in the European Union, but also on the development of new products and services and ensuring their compliance with current regulations. Not only do we offer legal advice to start-ups, but also provide accounting services by SSW Accounting, tax services by SSW Tax and assistance in raising finance by SSW Family Office.
The relationship between the financial sector and technology has become increasingly close in recent years. We are following these developments by observing not only the activity of Polish regulators, but also initiatives at the European Union level.
How can we help?
- Preparation of reports indicating the impact of changes on the way an entity operates;
- Consideration of changes resulting from changes in regulations relating to, inter alia, consumer credit, PSD2 (payment services directive), AML (anti-money laundering regulations), RTS (technical standards for strong authentication), FSA’s communication for information processing in cloud computing;
- Preparation, implementation and supervision of the organisation’s compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML) regulations;
- Advice on M&A transactions of entities in the FinTech sector;
- Support in corporate matters regarding the registration of companies in the FinTech sector;
- Advice to FinTech entities in negotiating agreements with partners, agents and clients;
- Preparation of terms of service for retail clients.