We provide full legal support to help you reduce cybersecurity risks in your business. We negotiate contracts, design internal procedures and provide training and workshops.
The pace of development, the complexity of IT technologies and their widespread use are all linked to the issue of ensuring cybersecurity. Failures in this area carry a real risk of negative consequences, as individual companies, institutions or even governments are increasingly finding out.
How can we help?
Important entities operating in the following sectors:
- postal and courier services;
- waste management;
- production, processing and distribution of chemicals;
- production, processing and distribution of food;
- digital services;
- scientific research.
Audit + Recommendations + Documentation
- Analysing, reviewing and developing internal cybersecurity procedures (Security Policies, BRP Plans);
- Conducting internal audits and reviewing the consistency of the new cybersecurity documentation with the existing internal security management procedures of the key service provider and digital service provider.
Relations with supervisory authorities
- Developing procedures to be followed in the event of an audit of the cybersecurity authority;
- Representing clients in proceedings before the cybersecurity authority, especially regarding sanctions or administrative proceedings.
Personal data protection
- Advising entities covered by the national cybersecurity regime on the rules of sharing information with the competent authorities and the processing of personal data;
- Reviewing internal cybersecurity documentation on the obligation to handle and report incidents, to ensure compliance with the principles of data protection.
Legal advice in relations with IT suppliers
- Analysing contracts concluded with IT service providers;
- Advising on implementing IT system security management solutions;
- Negotiating terms and conditions with insurers and analysing insurance documentation required to conclude an insurance contract against cyber attacks.
Legal and regulatory monitoring ( cybersecurity compliance)
- Analysing the legal environment and reforms which affect cyber security, including legislative proposals (cybersecurity compliance).
Training and workshops
- Providing customised training on the obligations of essential service operators and digital service providers, including compliance with data protection rules.