SSW together with Canadian Law Firm Osler organise a meeting on “CETA – how will it impact my business?”
CETA is a comprehensive EU-Canada economic agreement which aims to boost trade, make stronger economic relations and create jobs. CETA will remove 99% of customs duties & many other obstacles for business. The EU is Canada's second biggest trading partner. International trade creates a significant part of the Canadian economy. Trade in goods between the EU and Canada is worth almost €60 billion a year.
Our keynote speakers will discuss the influence of the treaty on businesses and industries across Canada and EU, including Poland. Meeting will be hosted by:
- Riyaz Dattu (International Trade and Investment Law Partner at Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP)
- Nicolas Lepage (Counsellor (Commercial) and Senior Trade Commissioner at the Canadian Embassy in Poland)
- Piotr Spaczyński (Partner, SSW)
- Wojciech Jaworski (rules of arbitration, conflict resolution, Partner, SSW)
- Łukasz Karpiesiuk (tax law, Partner, SSW)
Wednesday 14 December 2016 at 10:00-13:00.
The conference will be held at the headquarters of the SSW: Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw.
The conference will be held in English.
In order to register, please click the following link: CETA