SSW and the French law firm UGGC Avocats invite to a meeting in Paris dedicated to personal data protection
Spaczyński, Szczepaniak i Wspólnicy Sp.k. and the French law firm UGGC Avocats are pleased to invite you to a meeting dedicated to personal data protection, which will take place on 15 June between 12:00 -14:30 in Paris, at the offices of UGGC.
The topics to be addressed during the meeting include:
- change is coming – what does the new European regulation on personal data protection mean for the business and how to get prepared for the approaching changes;
- general compliance status of data processing by entrepreneurs in Poland and in France – Polish-French comparison perspective;
- amended DPO regulations and changes in the approach to personal data of sole proprietors – the Polish perspective;
- flow of personal data within a holding organisation, including countries outside of the EEA; how to transfer data according to the applicable regulations – the Polish, French and European perspective;
- enforcement of personal data protection regulations, approach to the ECJ decision – Safe Harbour as seen by the regulators: the Polish GIODO and the French CNIL.