Poland is an interesting investment and production location for German, Austrian and Swiss companies. The number of new investment projects in Poland is constantly growing. Germany has been the largest trade partner for Poland for many years.
We form a team of experts specialising in comprehensive services for German companies operating on the Polish market and in the Central Europe. We support the customers within the scope of taxes, obtaining financing (from public aid sources and from commercial sources) and legal consulting. We handle Polish law and German law transactions. We support Polish entrepreneurs at transactions with the partners from German-speaking countries, transactions in Germany and in other German-speaking countries. We advise the entities operating or intending to operate on the Polish market.
How can we help?
We provide full scope of professional consulting:
- we establish companies, branches, representative offices and subsidiaries, ensure their proper functioning and regular management
- we support mergers, divisions, transformations and restructuring of companies – we create joint-ventures
- we conduct due diligence audits in order to detect the risks of future investments
- we conduct mergers and acquisitions of companies
- we provide tax consulting
- we advise during acquisition, lease and disposal of real properties
- we specialise in power, natural raw materials and renewable energy sectors
- we prepare and negotiate contracts
- we represent our customers in disputes before courts and administrative bodies
Consulting for German company purchasing a modern mill operating in the special economic zone
Consulting for German household equipment manufacturer (premium brand) with respect to adjusting its trade terms and conditions to the Polish law
Consulting for one of the largest German companies dealing with renewable energy while selling a subsidiary performing wind farms in Poland
Consulting for a Polish branch of a German company with respect to long-term lease of office space