Coronavirus and GDPR
The recently growing number of coronavirus cases in Poland constitutes a major problem for business activities. How is it possible to balance public health protection and prevention of the epidemics spreading on one hand, and on the other – protection of personal data of the employees, customers or business partners?
- Do you have applicable procedures for such extreme situations?
- What questions can you ask your employee, customer, business partner?
- What about collection of particularly sensitive personal data?
- Can you provide the data of an infected employee to a customer, if that employee visited the customer’s office?
- How are your actions related to the labour law?
How can we help?
- We assist in creating emergency response procedures
- We provide support in creating messages for the employees, customers, business partners
- We ensure that you process personal data in connection with the coronavirus in accordance with the law and do not infringe the personality rights of the data subjects