What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files that are stored on your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) when you use websites and are then stored in the memory of your device. The next time you visit a website, the cookies can be read by the website and used to adapt the website to your remembered preferences or for statistical purposes.
Who is the controller of the Website and places cookies on your device?
The joint controllers of the Website are:
- SSW Pragmatic Solutions Spaczyński, Szczepaniak, Okoń sp.k. with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Commercial Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of National Court Register, No. KRS: 0000583564, NIP: 5252569133, REGON: 146936694;
- SSW Pragmatic Solutions TAX sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Commercial Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of National Court Register, No. KRS: 0000957715, NIP: 5252898144 REGON: 52140891800000, with share capital in the amount of 5 000 PLN;
- SSW Family Office spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Commercial Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of National Court Register, No. KRS: 0000583577, REGON: 146952641, NIP: 5252570484, with share capital in the amount of 500 915,01 PLN;
- SSW Accounting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Commercial Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of National Court Register, No. KRS: 0000476008, REGON: 302523773, NIP: 7831703050 with share capital in the amount of 5 000 PLN;
- SSW Finance spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the Commercial Register of entrepreneurs of National Court Register, No. KRS 0000576988, REGON: 362585193, NIP: 5223039303, with share capital in the amount of 5 000 PLN.
Joint Controllers place cookies on your device and have access to them.
What data does the Website collect?
We collect information about your interaction with the Website, i.e.: date, time of visit and may collect the IP number of the device from which you connected to the Website. We do not collect any data that allows us to identify you. The only information about you, which, however, without being combined with other data, does not allow you to be identified, is the IP address from which you connect.
The information collected through cookies is used solely for technical purposes, in particular to manage the Website, to identify and resolve problems related to the operation of the servers, to analyse possible security breaches and also for statistical purposes (anonymised).
What cookies does the Website use?
The Website uses the following cookies:
a) Necessary cookies – we use necessary cookies primarily to provide you with the services and functionalities of the Website that you wish to use. Necessary cookies may only be installed by the us through the Website;
b) Functional and analytical cookies – functional cookies are used to remember and customise the Website according to your choices, including language preferences. Analytical cookies make it possible to obtain information such as the number of visits and traffic sources on the Website. They are used to determine which pages are more and which are less popular, and to understand how users navigate the Website by keeping statistics on traffic on the Website. The processing is done to improve the performance of the Website. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated and is therefore not intended to establish your identity; the use of such cookies is subject to your consent, this consent can be withdrawn at any time via the Website;
c) Advertising cookies – allow the advertising content displayed to be tailored to the interests of users on and off the Website. Based on the information from these cookies and your activity on other sites, a profile of your interests is built; the use of advertising cookies is subject to your consent; this consent can be withdrawn at any time via the Website.
We use two types of cookies:
a) session cookies – remain on your device until you leave the Website or switch off your web browser;
b) permanent cookies – they remain on your device for a set period of time or until they are manually deleted.
How is data collection by means of cookies carried out?
The installation of cookies on your device takes place in an automated manner.
In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on your device by default.
However, you can change your settings regarding the cookie mechanism at any time, i.e. change the conditions for remembering, storing and accessing information collected using cookies, including deactivating the cookie mechanism or restricting the ability to send cookies. For information on how to change the cookie settings on your device, please visit the website of the manufacturer of the software you use to access the Website.
How do I manage my cookies?
The necessary cookies are automatically installed on your device. Their use is necessary for the provision of the telecommunications service (data transmission to display content) – you do not have the option to opt out of these cookies if you wish to use the Website.
Functional, analytical and advertising cookies are not automatically installed by us. You can give us permission to install them by agreeing to the installation of cookies by clicking the “Accept all cookies” button on the banner that appears when you access the Website. We will then be authorised to install these cookies, according to the settings of the browser you are using (in the case of default settings, all cookies are installed).
You can agree to the installation of only selected cookies. To do this, simply click on the “Cookie Settings” button on the banner that appears when you access the Website and select the cookies you wish to consent to the installation of.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, you must change your browser settings. You can find detailed information on this subject at the links below:
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/microsoft-edge/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-w-przegl%C4%85darce-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka