Conference – Strategic deposits - strategic amendment of the Polish Mining Law
The Polish Mining Law is facing key amendments.
If you would like to stay on top of the changes, we have a perfect event for you.
A breakfast meeting focusing on the topic “Strategic deposits – strategic amendment of the Polish Mining Law”.
When: 25 October, 10 am – 2 pm
Where: Warsaw office of SSW (Rondo ONZ 1, 12th floor) and online (Teams)
Speakers: Anita Palukiewicz, Anna Piotrowska, Joanna Perzyna, Joanna Palka
- The amendments to the Polish Mining Law (Prawo geologiczne i górnicze) – general issues
- Protection of deposits in the light of the amendments to the Polish Mining Law – risks and opportunities, discussion of the latest amendments to the Mining Law
- Discussion of the latest changes in the investment process and their impact on operations – environmental decision, construction permit, decisions permitting the location of an exit, etc.
- Discussion of the latest changes to environmental crime prevention legislation
- The reform of spatial planning and its impact on a licensed enterprise in the light of the recent changes of the Act amending the Spatial Planning and Development Act and certain other acts
Save the date, more info will follow soon! Stay tuned for the sign up link!