Legal Intern in the Energy Law Department
SSW Pragmatic Solutions is looking for candidates for our Energy Law Team.
Place of work: Warsaw /Poznań
- Preparing draft pleadings, contracts and other documentation;
- Preparing draft legal opinions and memoranda;
- Researching and analyzing the practical application of jurisprudence and statutory law;
- Cooperating with legal advisers from various jurisdictions;
- Contact with courts.
- 4th or 5th year of master’s studies or this year’s graduates (major in law),
- Interest in the subject of energy, geology and mining and environmental protection,
- Ability to correctly write texts and letters,
- Very good knowledge of English in speech and writing,
- Excellent knowledge of the use of the MS Office package,
- Ability to manage your working time,
- Commitment, regularity and communication skills,
- Experience in cooperation with the law firm will be an asset.
- Work in a dynamic and an experienced team,
- Opportunity to gain new, unique experiences and skills,
- Getting to know the practical dimension of energy law,
- Involvement in interesting projects,
- Attractive conditions of practice.
To apply, please send your CV application to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please add the following clause: “I agree to Spaczyński Szczepaniak i Wspólnicy sp.k. with headquarters in Warsaw, (code: 00-124) at Rondo ONZ 1, processing the personal data provided by me in this application form, including the attached CV, for the purposes of the recruitment process.“