Building the algorithmic law firm of tomorrow
We are living in the algorithmic age. An age of very fast, technology- and data-driven changes.
We are changing our habits, our work and our ways of communicating with people.
- How is the legal industry changing?
- Will AI technology change the legal market?
- Will it replace real lawyers or simply change the ways in which they provide legal services?
- Does this development constitute a threat or an inspiration?
- How should you imagine your clients’ expectations will look like in 10 – 20 years?
Find out more by listening to Mike Walsh’s chat with Piotr Spaczyński – it is really inspiring.
LINK TO THE PODCAST: Building the algorithmic law firm of tomorrow
The future is NOW.