Blockchain in the Energy and Utilities Sectors
Blockchain in the Energy and Utilities Sectors is another business evening in SSW’s cycle of “Business meets IT” events.
New technologies are irreversibly changing the world, but it is unfortunately common for the functioning, challenges and opportunities of new technologies to be misunderstood.
Our meeting aims to remedy this by presenting case-studies on the implementation of blockchain technology in organisations from the energy industry and the utilities sector. We will discuss both the legal and commercial aspects of such implementation.
This is the second meeting in a cycle of Business Meets IT events discussing the use of cutting-edge technologies in business.
Please join us at Warsaw office of SSW Pragmatic Solutions.
Where: Rondo ONZ 1, XII floor, Warsaw
When: 12 December 2018, at 6:00 p.m.
Language: the meeting will be held in Polish.
1. Case-study on the practical use of blockchain technology in energy and utilities sectors
Piotr Beńke, CTO at IBM Polska and Piotr Pietrzak, CEE Energy & Utilities Industry Technical Leader, Executive Architect at IBM
2. Blockchain and the law: a roadmap of the most important issues
Piotr Gałka, attorney at law, SSW Pragmatic Solutions
3. The PGE group’s experience with Blockchain technology
Piotr Cudny, Strategy Management Senior Team Leader, PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna
See below for a short summary of our first meeting, concerning the use of Blockchain in transport and logistics.
Other meetings from SSW’s Business Meets IT cycle:
- Blockchain in healthcare and insurance – January 2019
- Artificial intelligence – Case-study in trade and e-commerce – February 2019
- Artificial intelligence – Case-study in healthcare – March 2019
- Artificial intelligence – Case-study in the financial sector – April 2019