Blockchain in banking and financial sector
Blockchain is undoubtedly one of the hottest technologies of the recent years. Many institutions and companies analyse the options of its application or participate in pilot projects. Therefore, the purpose of our meeting is to present Use Cases of implementation of the blockchain technology in the banking and financial sector, as well as exchange of experiences at the business level.
The third meeting is an element of a cycle of Business Meets IT meetings devoted to presenting cutting edge technologies in business.
Please join us at Warsaw office of SSW Pragmatic Solutions.
Where: Rondo ONZ 1, XII floor, Warsaw
When: 13 February 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
Language: the meeting will be held in Polish.
1. Practical application of the blockchain technology on the example of implementations in the financial sector
Krzysztof Araszewicz, CEE FSS Industry Technical Leader, Banking Industry Architect, IBM Poland
2. Enterprise blockchain – roadmap of the most important issues
Piotr Gałka, attorney at law, SSW Pragmatic Solutions
See below for a short summary of our first meeting, concerning the use of Blockchain in transport and logistics.
Other meetings from SSW’s Business Meets IT cycle:
- Artificial intelligence – Case-study in trade and e-commerce – February 2019
- Artificial intelligence – Case-study in healthcare – March 2019
- Artificial intelligence – Case-study in the financial sector – April 2019